BBQ with Rhys Darby or go shopping with Theia
What would a BBQ with Rhys Darby and Grant Lobban be like? Or shopping with Kiwi alt-pop artist Theia and $200 spending money?
By making a donation to Lifeline and joining the 72 Club, you could find out!
While in Auckland this October, Rhys will be joining forces with Grant Lobban from Shortland Street for their 72 Club Meal - barbequing for Lifeline. And Theia will show one lucky winner around her favourite stores at Westfield St Lukes (with $200 to spend) helping with styling and advise along the way.
- Suicide is Everyone’s Business
- Ariki’s Ride for Lifeline
- Lifeline preferred charity
- Thank you David & Amelia!
- 'Piece of My Heart' out now!
- Simplicity makes its largest donation ever to Lifeline
- FlexiGroup New Zealand supports ‘The 72 Club’ donating $72,000 to Lifeline
- Zero Suicide Workplace Pilot Launches
- Lifeline counsellors to meet with the Duke and Duchess of Sussex in Wellington
- Making a difference in 2018
- Run for Lifeline and help save lives
- Welcoming Cori
- Christchurch Tragedy
- Lifeline Aotearoa applauds Government response to Mental Health & Addictions Inquiry
- Christchurch's Volunteer Evening