PlasticGroove in association with Lifeline Aotearoa present a fantastic line-up of Alternative Rock bands to raise awareness and funds for suicide prevention.
Rory McDonald from Voodoo Bloo along with four other bands are raising awareness and funds for Lifeline by performing in two upcoming charity gigs (all proceeds go to Lifeline).
Purpose - In July 2019 Rory’s friend took his own life and this affected Rory, his friends and family and everyone else in contact with them. Rory has made it his mission to do what he can to raise awareness for suicide prevention and build a community where people look out for each other and show people they’re not alone.
Rory himself has suffered with mental illness and has found ways with his music to overcome so difficult periods in his life. Please come along and support, so that we can all get together and help stop this from happening to anyone else.
Saturday, 17 October - Neck of The Woods, Auckland
Line up: Animalhead, Skinny Hobos and Voodoo Bloo
Buy tickets here
Saturday, 28 November - MEOW, Wellington
Line up: Miss June, Curly's Jewels and Voodoo Bloo
Buy tickets here
- 'Piece of My Heart' out now!
- Ariki’s Ride for Lifeline
- Charity Gigs
- Christchurch Tragedy
- Christchurch's Volunteer Evening
- Eskimo Nell "You Matter" tees back!
- Every Life Matters could be a turning point
- FlexiGroup New Zealand supports ‘The 72 Club’ donating $72,000 to Lifeline
- Lifeline Aotearoa applauds Government response to Mental Health & Addictions Inquiry
- Lifeline Aotearoa increased support as demand surges due to Covid-19
- Lifeline counsellors to meet with the Duke and Duchess of Sussex in Wellington
- Lifeline preferred charity
- Making a difference in 2018
- Monkey Off Your Back
- Run for Lifeline and help save lives
- Simplicity makes its largest donation ever to Lifeline
- Suicide is Everyone’s Business
- Thank you David & Amelia!
- Welcoming Cori
- Zero Suicide Workplace Pilot Launches