Lifeline preferred charity
We’re so pleased that Laser Group, New Zealand’s leading network of electrical and plumbing contractors, have chosen Lifeline as this years preferred charity.
We recently had the opportunity to speak at their annual conference and share with over 300 franchisees, the work that we do.
Thank you Laser Group, we’re looking forward to working together to reduce distress and save lives.
- Suicide is Everyone’s Business
- Ariki’s Ride for Lifeline
- Lifeline preferred charity
- Thank you David & Amelia!
- 'Piece of My Heart' out now!
- Simplicity makes its largest donation ever to Lifeline
- FlexiGroup New Zealand supports ‘The 72 Club’ donating $72,000 to Lifeline
- Zero Suicide Workplace Pilot Launches
- Lifeline counsellors to meet with the Duke and Duchess of Sussex in Wellington
- Making a difference in 2018
- Run for Lifeline and help save lives
- Welcoming Cori
- Christchurch Tragedy
- Lifeline Aotearoa applauds Government response to Mental Health & Addictions Inquiry