Monkey Off Your Back
This February, a group of tradies are hitting the road on motorcycles to raise funds and awareness for men’s mental health and mental health organisations, Lifeline Aotearoa and Beyond Blue.
The group is made up of 32 riders who will travel from Auckland to Invercargill…and back. Each participant will take two weeks away from their businesses and families. They’ll travel approximately 5,000 km and attend fundraising and awareness events along the way.
As well as raising much-needed funds, they will be highlighting the support needed for men’s mental health in New Zealand and Australia, and how we can all make a difference.
- Suicide is Everyone’s Business
- Ariki’s Ride for Lifeline
- Lifeline preferred charity
- Thank you David & Amelia!
- 'Piece of My Heart' out now!
- Simplicity makes its largest donation ever to Lifeline
- FlexiGroup New Zealand supports ‘The 72 Club’ donating $72,000 to Lifeline
- Zero Suicide Workplace Pilot Launches
- Lifeline counsellors to meet with the Duke and Duchess of Sussex in Wellington
- Making a difference in 2018
- Run for Lifeline and help save lives
- Welcoming Cori
- Christchurch Tragedy
- Lifeline Aotearoa applauds Government response to Mental Health & Addictions Inquiry
- Christchurch's Volunteer Evening
- Every Life Matters could be a turning point
- Eskimo Nell "You Matter" tees back!
- Monkey Off Your Back