Run for Lifeline and help save lives
Help make a difference to the lives of thousands of people who contact Lifeline every month by fundraising for Lifeline and suicide prevention at the Auckland Round the Bays, 3 March 2019.
The Auckland Round the Bays course is a flat 8.7km walk or run with entertainment and a great atmosphere along the way.
To join the Lifeline Team at Auckland Round the Bays:
As well as the opportunity to make an impact in your community, when you’ve raised $200 we'll give you a free “We’ve got your back, mate” Lifeline t-shirt.
We can't wait to have you on board the Lifeline Team. For any questions about how to enter or how to fundraise, call 09 952 4070 (select option #2) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your support will help us
- $25 will cover the cost of responding to one helpline call
- $100 will cover the cost of responding to a high risk helpline call
- $255 will provide an hour of helpline support
- Suicide is Everyone’s Business
- Ariki’s Ride for Lifeline
- Lifeline preferred charity
- Thank you David & Amelia!
- 'Piece of My Heart' out now!
- Simplicity makes its largest donation ever to Lifeline
- FlexiGroup New Zealand supports ‘The 72 Club’ donating $72,000 to Lifeline
- Zero Suicide Workplace Pilot Launches
- Lifeline counsellors to meet with the Duke and Duchess of Sussex in Wellington
- Making a difference in 2018
- Run for Lifeline and help save lives
- Welcoming Cori
- Christchurch Tragedy