National Shift Supervisor
Lifeline’s telephone counselling service is here to provide safe, effective and innovative services that support the emotional and mental wellbeing of our communities. The telephone service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week providing counselling and support.
Based in Epsom and working 28 hours per week (rostered shifts between 7.30am and midnight, 7 days per week), including regular nights and weekends, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of all of the Helplines Lifeline provides, managing all risk and supporting a team of staff and volunteers.
As you will be working with a wide variety of people and managing high levels of clinical risk, it is essential that you have:
- A qualification in counselling or related social services field
- Strong computer and database skills
- Initiative in stressful situations and the ability to make sound decisions
- Solid clinical skills including experience in risk assessment
- Leadership and management experience.
So, if you have the skills and experience to lead and support a fantastic team apply online today.
For a copy of the job description email: Recruitment@psn.org.nz
Applications close 15 March