Set yourself a challenge and run for Lifeline at this years Auckland Marathon on 28th October 2018.
There are distances to suit all levels from the 12km Traverse, 21.1km Half Marathon to the full 42km Marathon.
As well as the opportunity to make an impact in your community, you will get:
- Support with links to training plans
- Fundraising support
- A chance to meet and train with other Lifeline fundraisers
- Invites to pre-marathon events
- After race reception
- A framed photo and certificate
Just in case you need more motivation:
- When you’ve raised $400 we will give you a free “We’ve got your back, mate” Lifeline t-shirt
- When you’ve raised $1,000 we will refund your entry fee to the Auckland Marathon
Remember to register for the event and answer NO to the question “Do you wish to fundraise for a charity at the ASB Auckland Marathon?”.
For more information contact us by email at email@example.com.