Auckland Marathon 2019
Take on the ASB Auckland Marathon on the 20th of October 2019 with Team Lifeline and support us in helping New Zealanders in crisis.
- Marathon 42.2km
- Half Marathon 21.1km
- Traverse 12km
- Kids Run 2.2km
Sign up to Team Lifeline and help the tea raise $15,000 to enable us to train 20 more Lifeline volunteers to go on to support New Zealanders in their time of need.
Join the team by setting up your own fundraising page here and ask your friends and family to sponsor your Auckland Marathon.
We challenge you personally to raise $750 to cover the cost of training one volunteer who will go on to change lives in your community.
In return, we will give you:
- Fundraising support
- A chance to meet and train with other Team Lifeline members
- Invite to pre Marathon events
- Plus, we’ll look after you at the finish line!
Just in case you need more motivation...
- When you have raised $750 we will give you a free ‘Team Lifeline’ running t-shirt
- If you raise over $1,500 we will refund your entry fee to the Auckland Marathon
Remember to register for the Auckland Marathon here and answer NO to the “Do you wish to fundraise for a charity at the ASB Auckland Marathon?”
For more information about the Auckland Marathon and Team Lifeline, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 09 952 4070 (option #2).